Level 2 Service Work
BMS Electrical is a Level 2 Service Provider across NSW, Newcastle and we are Category 1, 2, 3 & 4 accredited allowing us to provide metering, point of attachment service aerial and underground service lines.
BMS Electrical provides services to both commercial and residential customers with works ranging from small repairs and installations including safety switches, ceiling fans and smoke detectors through to complete rewires, new installations, repairs and alterations to mains entry points, Private poles and power supply upgrades.
Each and every one of our electricians are reliable industry experts. Based in Newcastle, we guarantee a fast response in the event of any electrical emergency and are assured to show up on time for a scheduled appointment. Our electricians are courteous, friendly locals and are guaranteed to get the job done to your satisfaction, first time, every time.
All of our pricing is upfront and according to the amount of work done, rather than on an hourly basis, so that you receive a fair price free of hidden extras.
Contact us now
Whether you’re building, renovating, updating or simply looking for more cost effective or environmentally friendly alternatives, we can design, supply and install everything you will need for the job.
This includes Mains Supply, Switchboards, Power, Hot Water Services and Lights.
- Electrical and Solar installation work for both domestic (residential) and commercial customers
- Electricity connections to new houses, both overhead and underground connections including trenching and lead in pole installation
- Electricity meter installation, including solar metering and multi dwelling metering
- Complete re-wiring of houses and buildings; including wiring home extensions/additions, new kitchens, offices, granny flats, outdoor entertainment area’s etc.
- General electrical jobs around the home such as wiring ceiling fans, lights, extra power points and smoke alarms.
- Hot water system repairs and installation
- Testing and tagging of electrical equipment. Safety and solar inspections
- Emergency services